New Year's Eve 2022 - 2023


 It was actually New Year's Day when I took this since I had, of course, spent midnight in RL. Shortly after midnight I found myself alone (he went to sleep) so I logged on SL in lieu of watching TV. As soon as I finished this shoot I headed over to Cemeterium for Ney's NYE set (DJ Shinobi) but I faded pretty quickly.


Location: Backdrop City

  • [Glam Affair] Lizy Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Frost
  • Velour Ipanema body skin in Frost
  • LeLutka Evo X Avalon Head
  • Meshbody Legacy body
  • AG. Erudite Eyes - BoM - Pack 1 - Color 4 - A
  • TRUTH VIP Soiree
  • -[CL]- EVO X Face Scars #001 Double Eye Scar (Evo X)
  • [SB] *EvoX AVALON* JA SA [Brow A] 01
  • Lenore- Sleep Deprivation / Eyebags BOM + EVOX BOM 
  • +KP+ Vita // Eye Makeup //  LeL EvoX // 1 **
  • THIS IS WRONG The Witch lashes BLACK **
  • GOREGLAM 'Sakura' Lipglow LEL EVO SIDE B **
  • 1990 - Cross Set **
  • VARSITY / RAYSSA DRESS - BLACK **
  • *PKC* Monah Earrings **
  • PROMAGIC Air -FatPack (ear coverings) **
  • ~LF~ Iris (LeL Evo - Avalon)
  • ~LF~ Jazmina (LeL Evo - Avalon)
  • .::Supernatural::. Julia Set Silver **
  • ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings Aurora:. **
  • :::ChicChica:::: Holiday red wine glass **


* = From one of this weekend's current sales
** = From a recent or former weekend sale no longer available on sale

Comments

Popular Posts