Rough Night 2.0

 


And so another night out ended badly for my poor avatar. It started out well, but then she got drunk, got in a fist fight with her friend, and ended up here, sleeping it off. 

I had purchased the Reborn body, which I am not a huge fan of simply due to my more slender preferences, because there are a lot of tops/dresses that have a Juicy version but not Nerido. I also happen to think the Juicy Boobs add-on looks much nicer than Nerido Push-up (tho I looooove my Legacy body and am therefore quite thankful to have Nerido as an option.) 

The entire reason for this shoot, though, was because I loved this new hairstyle from No Match and wanted to style it for a photo. I wore this outfit for most of a week because every attempt at a photoshoot felt uninspired. Finally, I found this backdrop on sale. (I didnt realize when I bought it that I used this same backdrop with the "Cobra Kai" shoot at Backdrop City.) 


Location: My Photo Studio

  • [Glam Affair] Lizy Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Frost
  • Velour Ipanema body skin in Frost
  • LeLutka Evo X Avalon Head
  • REBORN by eBODY 
  • REBORN - Juicy Boobs - Addon
  • MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs mod
  • MAZE.mods - Soft Arms mod
  • Le Forme Bento Nails M02 Golden French **
  • AG. Felicity Eyes - BoM - 01 
  • [avarosa] Teeth Addon **
  • WEN - BLOOD ON NOSE (Lel EVO X) **
  • WEN - BRUISED EYE 100% (Lel EVO X) **
  • duckie . ultra violence **
  • VELOUR: BIG BOOBS Cleavage for Ipanema **
  • - ROUXS - squishy reborn juicy boobs
  • Izzie's - Body Aged Claw Scars 2
  • no.match_EVOX Hairbase - milky
  • no.match_EVOX Hairbase - boxbraids blond 1
  • NO.MATCH_NO_CHAOS (no cyberlox)
  • -[CL]- EVO X Face Scars #001 Double Eye Scar (Evo X)
  • [SB] *EvoX AVALON* JA SA [Brow A] 01
  • Lenore- Sleep Deprivation / Eyebags BOM + EVOX BOM 
  • THIS IS WRONG The Witch lashes BLACK **
  • Poppet: (Mizuki) Lipstick 6 **
  • R.O.S.S - Drool (LeLUTKA Avalon) 
  • Just Yaska // Flue Face Stars [Silver] **
  • TECHNOFOLK_Esctasy Choker_Silver. **
  • RAWR! August Rings eBody Reborn **
  • Over - Saki Gartner - Reborn Maze **
  • Badwolf - Astrid armband **
  • ELEVEN - Camii Top Juicy [12] **
  • ELEVEN - Camii Skirt Reborn [12] **
  • DM:: Victoria Boots  **
Location: My Photo Studio

  • TROPIX // Corner of Pleasure Backdrop 02 *
  • VARONIS - Hideout Skybox (Floor and door)
  • AsteroidBox. Stud Clutch Bag **
  • :::ChicChica:::: Wine Bottle **

* = From one of this weekend's current sales
** = From a recent or former weekend sale no longer available on sale

Comments

Popular Posts