Rockstar

 


**Shirt in this weekend's sale at Kastle Rock.**

Rockstar is actually my nickname irl. So this is sort of a nod to myself I guess. I got this hair from Monso today while out shopping with Psy. Monso has some of the best edgy hairstyles and they have a platinum blond w/roots texture that pleases me. This is also the new Vivian head from Lelutka, (which I acquired while out shopping Skin Fair with Wikked.) Lips are weird but I bought it anyway. Love the shape of it


Location: My Photo Platform

  • [Glam Affair] Lizy Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Frost
  • Velour Ipanema body skin in Frost
  • LeLutka Evo X Vivian Head
  • Meshbody Legacy body
  • AG. Felicity Eyes - BoM - 01 
  • [monso] Moni Hair
  • -[CL]- EVO X Face Scars #001 Double Eye Scar (Evo X)
  • [SB] *EvoX AVALON* JA SA [Brow A] 01
  • Lenore- Sleep Deprivation / Eyebags BOM + EVOX BOM 
  • Lenore - Jett / Shadow+Liner / EVOX (silver)
  • THIS IS WRONG The Witch lashes BLACK **
  • MOONLIGHT INSIDE - JEWEL EARS SILVER **
  • 1990 - Cross Set (nails) **
  • #comatosed- My Drug [Silver]  **
  • ~LF~ Iris (LeL Evo - Avalon)
  • ~LF~ Emilia **
  • ~LF~ Jazmina Pack D
  • ~LF~ Kirstin Pack D (avalon)
  • Cynful Mina Piercing
  • +Psycho Barbie+ [BOM Underwear] Panties
  • Kastle Rock - Ramsey Shirt - Clears - Rockstar *
  • RichB. Tattoo #06 T2


* = From one of this weekend's current sales
** = From a recent or former weekend sale no longer available on sale


Comments

Popular Posts