Imp from Down Under

I've been telling my friend DeaD for some time now that I wanted to showcase some of his evil eyes but, so far, I havent gotten many shots done featuring them. I've also had this skin sitting in my main inventory folder for a year and a half waiting for me to do something with it so.... this is the result.

Location: Backdrop City

  • (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Sunset tone - Cho
  • LeLutka Evo X Avalon Head
  • Meshbody Legacy body
  • DDD Black Apparition Eyes
  • [monso] Moni Hair
  • -[CL]- EVO X Face Scars #001 Double Eye Scar (Evo X)
  • [SB] *EvoX AVALON* JA SA [Brow A] 01
  • Lenore- Sleep Deprivation / Eyebags BOM + EVOX BOM 
  • Izzie's - Sultry Smokey Eyeshadows (LeLutka Evo X) (unpacked)
  • +KP+ Prowl // Eye Makeup // Evo X
  • Lenore- Thyra / Norse Markings / BOM+EVOX
  • THIS IS WRONG The Witch lashes BLACK **
  • VELOUR: Halloween Fades / VENUS / (OBSCURA/LEGACY)
  • .Seance. Hellish Claws**
  • #BANG . Horns Pentagram**
  • Caboodle - Imp Wings**
  • cheezu. abyss dress : FLF A**
  • +Nuuna+ Mare tattoo


* = From one of this weekend's current sales
** = From a recent or former weekend sale no longer available on sale

Comments

Popular Posts