Your Summer Heart

 


Name of this pic, "Your Summer Heart" is another chapter title from that book I wrote. (I borrowed it from a John Mayer song)

Just returned from a RL trip to Aruba earlier this week and it seems I want to keep the vibe going. Sookie decided to find a beautiful cenote where she attended a party a couple of years ago. Sadly, it had been replaced but I found this lovely pool atop a waterfall/cliff near where it used to be. Had to stop for a quick selfie before hitting the beach.

Location: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enoki/217/87/20

  • Hair (Evry) is new from S-Club and available now at Lewd Station.
  • {geek} Beach Bag
  • :::ChicChica::: Corova with lime
  • neve short - strand fatpack
  • Newphe - Liv Top - Rose
  • [Z O O M] Brillie Glasses (have had for years)
* = From one of this weekend's current sales
** = From a recent or former weekend sale no longer available on sale

Comments

Popular Posts